If you are a Landlord, our experienced staff will be able to advise you on your obligations to tenants, property maintenance including planning and environmental issues, and all aspects of debt recovery including property repossession. We will outline our costs to you at the outset, and the fixed fee structures available.
We can help you with any claims you may have for rent arrears and possession, and we can negotiate re-payment terms with the Landlord/Managing Agents on your behalf. We can also handle disrepair claims and other breaches of covenant, service charge and dilapidation issues, disputes with Managing Agents, environmental & planning issues, recovery of deposits and overpayments.
• Landlords in a Rent Review
• Advising Landlords on the termination of a tenancy
• Advising Landlords on an application for a new business tenancy
• Acting for landlords in an application to the Private Residential Tenancies Board.
• Advising tenants on their rights under the lease and legislation
• Acting for tenants in a dispute with a landlord
• Acting for tenants in an application to the Private Residential Tenancies Board.
To make an inquiry please call us on 0044 1753 530 111, we’ll be happy to help. If you would prefer you can complete our online enquiry form or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.