You are currently viewing Health and Care Worker visa

Health and Care Worker visa

  • Post author:
  • Post category:News

The UK Government has announced a new Health and Care visa. You can apply for a Tier 2 (Health and Care) visa if:

  • you have a job offer from the NHS, an organisation providing medical services to the NHS or an organisation providing adult social care
  • you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • your sponsor has told you that you are eligible for it

You must be a qualified:

  • doctor
  • nurse
  • health professional
  • adult social care professional